Re: [clear] Yahoo Groups

2006-01-16 04:24:43
On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 10:26 -0500, John Leslie wrote:
   Nonetheless, I have customers who like receiving Yahoo Groups
email. I'm wondering if anyone knows folks who could convince Yahoo
Groups to publish CSV SRV records?

It seems to be quite hard to elicit any kind of clueful response from
them at all. I keep getting kicked off because I reject messages without
and when reporting that their web interface stupidly only reports the
final line of the rejection message rather than the whole of it.

--
dwmw2