[clear] BATV on Postfix, on hold

2006-06-02 07:55:31
Mr. Levine was kind enough to provide the Qmail patch
source for me to adapt to Postfix.

After digging through the source for several hours, I
narrowed down the likely places to implement it.  My
guess is the trivial-rewrite and smtpd programs.

However, I also realized that it would take a great
deal of time for me to pull all the pieces together.
I don't know the insides of Postfix that well.

This research was funded by a client and I informed
him that one of Postfix developers could do it much
faster and at less expense.  So, it is on hold for
now.  If my client pursues this further, I will notify
the list.

Best Regards,
Keith