Re: [clear] BATV on Postfix, on hold

2006-06-10 08:27:13
It might be possible to do the inbound verification
using header_checks if a hash is used that is simple
enough for a regular expression.  One problem specific
to this instance is that I only have Postfix version
2.0 to work with (hosted RHEL 3 server).

I could compile the 2.2 source but would need to
include the SMTP AUTH, TLS, SASL and a few other
patches Red Hat provides to keep it working.  That is
a whole other complication outside of BATV.

I am still waiting to hear from my client whether to
move forward with the project.

Best Regards,
Keith

--- Scott Kitterman <scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> wrote:

If you are really good with regular expressions, I
believe that you could do
it with header checks since they are header line by
header line:

http://www.postfix.org/header_checks.5.html

REPLACE text...
              Replace the current line with  the