[ietf-dkim] Threat assement - alternative approach

2005-08-12 07:32:27
I don't believe that either Ned or I have been characterizing
this as busy work. The problem is that even the guide Russ
gave is ambgiuous. If I remember correctly, it was what Jim
and Eric were working from when at IETF, and they missed the
mark. As I mentioned to Steve Kent, I _suspect_ I have an
idea of what they want, but neither the bounds nor depth have
been set -- does PHB's email-fax phishing scam along with the
huge number of other variations on the theme need to be
mentioned? What is the approximate weight? 1 page? 10 pages?
1000 pages? The DoD, I'm sure, pays good money for their
analyses and they probably expect them to be comprehensive.

Lets go and ask some bankers and the people at the Antiphishing Working
Group.

We can easily set up a con-call.