[ietf-dkim] Some real world DKIM feedback

2005-08-23 15:06:47
For those who don't know, I've implemented and deployed the full DKIM (base+SSP) some weeks ago in a new version of my MTA.

My customers are reporting that they are receiving DKIM signed messages from "s=2005; d=replies.em.bankofamerica.com". These message successfully interoperate. I have one of these messages myself and judging from the DKIM-Signature header, this domain is using a custom implementation because the header construction looks different than what would be produced from our lib or Murray's.

Anyway, just FYI.

--
Arvel