Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: DKIM BOF -- draft charter and agenda

2005-10-17 07:52:08

Yes, something like that'd be better. We will standardise a new way
(or ways, who knows) to do key distribution just for dkim, but we
are not going to develop any new, fully-featured, generic key
lifecycle protocol - if that's needed we'll point at xkms or
cmc/cmp+scvp or equivalent.

So instead of:

* Additional key management protocols or infrastructure.

Maybe:

* Generic key management protocols or infrastructure.

Stephen.

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
A comment that came up internaly from folk who are not directly
involved:

The charter says that the group will not look at key distribution
infrastructure. So they are not going to distribute keys in the DNS
after all?

I think its just a wording issue, insert the word 'other' appropriately.