Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: DKIM BOF -- draft charter and agenda

2005-10-17 13:58:57
Phillip wrote:
> A comment that came up internaly from folk who are not directly
> involved:
>
> The charter says that the group will not look at key distribution
> infrastructure. So they are not going to distribute keys in the DNS
> after all?
>
> I think its just a wording issue, insert the word 'other'
> appropriately.

Stephen wrote:
So instead of:

* Additional key management protocols or infrastructure.

Maybe:

* Generic key management protocols or infrastructure.

I think the comment that Phillip reports on was from before the last
iteration, where it said
> * Key management, including key-distribution infrastructure.

Several people pointed out the problem in that, and we changed it to the current
> * Additional key management protocols or infrastructure.

I think it's fine as it currently is, yes?  I don't think it needs
changing again.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)