Re: [ietf-dkim] list config, was Admilistrivia question

2005-10-19 18:53:41

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Fenton" <fenton(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: "Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>

2) I suggest all removing mail alteration to help the project.

I agree that it would be a great idea to have a mailing list that
re-signs messages in order to get some experience with that.  I don't
think this is the list to experiment on, though.

But it is an experiment resource area and the list admin is intentionally
breaking the integrity to a) highlight the problem and b) promote problem
solving.  Right? <g>

Anyway, I was hoping some would pick up on the irony disquised as a
suggestion. :-)

Many of these messages where from you, Thomas,
Delany and Hathcock.

It worked!  :-)

Sure did. :-)

Our testing folks have started a website, http://testing.dkim.org/ which
has a number of test resources, including a corpus of properly (and
improperly) signed messages, pointers to test reflectors that we know
about, and the like.  Let us know if you have any more ideas that will
help developers.

What it is with these urgy colors! Green on Black?  Someone didn't read
Peter Norton's original PC book in the 80s... "Yellow On Blue is less strain
on the eyes."  <g>

Good start. Once we restart DKIM work I'll check it out again to see how
useful it is.