Re: [ietf-dkim] Review of draft-fenton-dkim-threats-01

2005-10-31 09:14:54
Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> wrote:
Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> writes:
I'm not sure what you mean by "needed" here. If by "needed", you
mean "required to get Russ to approve your WG", that's one thing.

First of all, this isn't "my" WG, and it is completely inappropriate
and rather offensive to refer to it as such.

You are familiar with the fact that in English the second person
plural is the same as the second person singular, right? Since
I see that you are participating in the WG, I see nothing inappropriate
here, and certainly not offensive.

As for the rest of your message, clearly we disagree but I don't
think there's anything for me to add.

-Ekr