[ietf-dkim] A plea to the silent amongst us

2005-11-01 13:49:25
I'm new to the IETF process but I've had the amazing good fortune of having excellent guides. They've encouraged me to speak up when I've had something to say and I want to pass that advice on to whomever might be lurking on this list or who may be planning to attend the BoF in silence. I don't know how many of you there are out there but please speak out (or post here) concerning the formation of a WG for DKIM.

Personally, I'm hoping that we will demonstrate a consensus to do so. This is really the point of the upcoming BoF in my view. Endless technical debate is, in a way, irrelevant at this juncture. DKIM is here to stay due to the unprecedented industry muscle backing it. IETF can play an important and constructive role in perfecting and debugging this technology. This is what we're being asked to do. Let's form a WG and get started.

--
Arvel