Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: dkim.org (mipassoc.org/dkim) web page updated

2005-11-07 17:46:41

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>
To: <ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>

A jabber log is now also available:
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/dkim(_at_)ietf(_dot_)xmpp(_dot_)org/2005-11-07.html

Ned Freed gets the "Oscar" for the following statement:

   "And my point is that the things you claim DKIM will break
    are already broken. DKIM isn't going to break them any more."

Other notable statement, (I can't tell who):

   "the problem is that DKIM has lots of potential that scares
    the **** out of us."

For whom I have recommended reading: "Who moved my cheese?"
http://www.whomovedmycheese.com/

My personal comments:

  "The big picture will required an integrated solution,
   that only a few players can do and we hate them all."

  "Why not just fix SPF?"

Rephrasing Ned:

  "Its already broken! That is why we are here."

For which I add:

  "We broke it, it own it. Therefore we fix it."

About the unknown:

  "We can lead the sysop to DKIM, not what he will do with it."

About the greater good:

  "Breaking is in the eyes of the beholder!"

  "Spam all you want!... as long its not for me."

  "Tell me again why how I should spent my money?"