Re: [ietf-dkim] Comments on the Threat Draft - draft-fenton-dkim-threats-01

2005-11-21 08:11:48
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:14:48 -0800 "Jim Schaad"
<ietf(_at_)augustcellars(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Jim,

I have some comments on this draft that I would like to make.

F. Potential Extensions to the base document (I would prefer this to be
labeled as appendix rather than section of the document for clarity).  This
would include such things as SSP, reputation services and other items.

It seems a bit odd to me to put part of the planned work of the working group
off in an
appendix with other future work that's outside the scope of the charter.

I think all of the proposed work of the working group should be addressed in a
normative part
of the document.

Scott K