Re: Attempted summary (was: Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM and mailing lists)

2006-01-23 11:08:48

Douglas Otis wrote:

On Jan 23, 2006, at 7:35 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Please correct where I've missed things, or gotten stuff wrong.

Where a particular message seems to contain a bunch of potentially

The mailing-list summary missed what should be serious concerns related to replay abuse, whether it is a list-server, free email-address provider, newsletter, or large domain.

To whatever extent replay is an issue that we need to tackle, its
an issue that's not specific to mailing lists, which is why I omitted
it here.

Stephen.