Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: 4.2 needs new Attack Item: Inconsistent Signature vs Policy Attacks

2006-01-30 14:07:36
Folks,

Tony Hansen wrote:
My comment here is really about the relationship between DKIM and the
SSP: what Hector is describing below implies to me that we need to know
up front whether or not an SSP should be applied.

Having tracked this discussion, for a bit, I am not understanding how it pertains to the Threat Analysis. I see how the question is important for engineering protocol and system details, but not how it relates to threats.

Can someone clarify how this is within scope for the current deliverable?

d/
--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking