Re: [ietf-dkim] When will we know the Threat Analysis document is complete

2006-01-30 15:36:37

Dave Crocker wrote:
The question is whether we are getting comments from the necessary folk?

The Security Area has a long history of being quite good at finding (legitimate) flaws. So the rest of us might well engage in super-human diligence and still not satisfy the folks with an effective veto.

How can we be proactive, in this regard?

Fair question. Barry and I already did seek some review and intend
asking again when we're at the start of last call. I'd encourage
others on this list to do the same if you can get additional
review of the draft.

Not sure what more we can do. But suggestions are welcome.

Stephen.