Re: [ietf-dkim] When will we know the Threat Analysis document iscomplete

2006-01-31 04:51:46
Since you put down everyone with your "comments from only necessary
folk" statement in a vain attempt to block any further comments, in
addition since you have a history in the list past and now once again to
publicly defame me, I should be the one requesting appropriate action by
the chairs should be taken against you for personal attacks.

Furthermore, since this is a formal IETF Area and this DKIM effort has a
direct and indirect correlation to our business product mail operations
future, any attempt by you or the IETF to block or censor my access to
this IETF area will be considered tortious interference and will be
followed up with legal action.

Cool it Dave!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Crocker" <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>
To: "Hector Santos" <hsantos(_at_)santronics(_dot_)com>
Cc: "Stephen Farrell" <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>; "DKIM
IETF WG"
<ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] When will we know the Threat Analysis document
iscomplete

You know, I take offense to that statement.  Who are the necessary
folks
Dave?    If your form of thinking that necessary input come from
selected people, then why don't cry out to them and ask for their
input.
Statements like this doesn't impress me at all and its a good reason
why
I have such adversarial attitude about you and others like you. Its
slap in the face and presents a disservice to everyone that has
taken
the personal time and interest to support and provide comments.

Hector, that you did not understand my posting is unfortunate,
especially since
it cited the diligent efforts of folks on the mailing list.

That you chose to post a public note of this form and tone moves the
matter into
a direct ad hominem attack.

This is now a formal IETF working group and there are rules about such
behavior.

Since the list has had some history with such misbehaviors, I request
the chairs
to take appropriate action.

d/
--