[ietf-dkim] now up on roundup tracker

2006-02-01 02:15:42
[this time from the right email address]

Hi Everyone,

I've configured a roundup server to help track issues.  It's not perfect
and the import has dates till now obviously wrong.  You can get there by
going to http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/ and clicking on
"ietf-dkim".

The defaults, for those who follow roundup, is that nobody is "nosy",
and I get all the bounces.  So you shouldn't hear from the tool.  It's
currently tracking by subject.

If you start getting screwy emails for whatever reason from the issue
tracker, please drop me a line and I'll deal with it promptly.  If
things go crazy, call your local Cisco number and ask for me.

And let me know what you think...

Eliot