Re: [ietf-dkim] testing Message Corpus & question for base spec

2006-02-16 19:05:48
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 04:41:19PM -0500, Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com
allegedly wrote:
"bad signature --> DKIM Failure, local policy will set procedure"

The complexity here, I think Bill, is that the discussion is about an
email that has both a) a valid signature and b) at least one other
header line that looks like it might have once been a valid signature.

I think most here are saying that situation is out of scope and that
the verified signature is all that the spec should deal with... for
now.

Mark.
http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html