Re: [ietf-dkim] Concentrate on the threats doc

2006-03-14 06:03:08
<tap-tap>
Hello?
<tap-tap-tap>
Is this microphone working?
Testing... testing...
Can you hear me?

Repeating two things in particular:

* Please look at the open issues list that Stephen posted the other day, and comment on the dispositions, giving primary importance to those against the threats doc.

* If you have reviewed the threats doc and think it's ready, please say so explicitly.

...because:

I particularly want to make sure we have explicit review of the threats doc from enough participants to be sure it's ready to go to the IESG with the next update after the IETF meeting.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)