Re: [ietf-dkim] binary DKIM key

2006-03-23 01:56:03
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 12:05:24PM -0600, Douglas Otis allegedly wrote:
After talking to Olafur, he was fairly convincing about the battle
that might ensue, and that things have changed with respect to the
roadblocks that exist for newer RR types.  Developing a new RR type
for the DKIM binary key may be the path of the least resistance.

And to that end I've stuck my hand up to rough-out a draft for
consideration by this WG. I've already had some early feedback to
scrape off the really big worts and I hope to have it cleaned up
enough to publish in a week or two.

At IETF65 today Olarfur, amongst others, graciously offered to help
out on the DNS aspects.

Mark.