Re: [ietf-dkim] Revised proposal for specifying syntax and semantics for multiple signatures

2006-04-04 10:45:34
At 6:08 PM +0100 4/4/06, Stephen Farrell wrote:
However, I suspect that some verifiers will tell someone
about what "h=" was when they see a single signature, in
which case should we say that such verifiers SHOULD present
info about all sigs or something. If a verifier reports
partial or confusing information there, then trouble may
well ensue. OTOH, this is close to designing an API, and
that's not generally IETF business.

Exactly.

(You must be short of words today:-)

Are you agreeing with the first or last sentence there?

Sorry. I was agreeing with the last sentence.