[ietf-dkim] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt

2006-04-25 18:41:10
The following I-D was published as a DKIM helper technology to:

    - Help address possible Expiration and Key retention issue
      with MUAs, and

    - also server as an early adopter or partial DKIM support
      concept for backends,

    - while keeping the same DKIM-BASE protocol.

I believe it could serve a purpose to relieve some of the expiration and key
revocation discussion "pressures" regarding the MUA rat hole.  Comments
welcome.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
To: <i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt

directories.

Title : Partial DKIM Verifier Support using a DKIM-Received Trace Header
Author(s) : H. Santos
Filename : draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt
Pages : 9
Date : 2006-4-25

A proposal offering partial DKIM verification support to help resolve
premature DKIM signature expiration and key revocation related
problems associated with time shifted DKIM verifier applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt

HTML version at:

http://isdg.net/public/ietf/drafts/draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.html