Re: [ietf-dkim] base-02: Normative order of verification steps

2006-06-01 07:45:50
There's some place in the draft where it says "these steps must be performed such that the semantics are identical to processing them in this order" --- i.e., it makes the sequential nature be to define semantics, not to implement the code. I think that's probably appropriate here as well.

eric