Re: [ietf-dkim] jabber again today

2006-06-08 06:39:30
On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 08:23 -0400, Barry Leiba wrote:
Reminder: We have another jabber meeting scheduled for today, 8 June, at
1500 UTC.  I have one hour free then, but Stephen has said he can
continue it up to two hours, if that's needed.  The first goal today
will be to finish up the issues we missed getting to last time.

Please have reviewed Eric's -base-03b document before the meeting:
   http://www.neophilic.com/~eric/DKIM/draft-ietf-dkim-base-03b.html

And again, the room is "dkim(_at_)jabber(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org".

Is there a link to the diff of this draft?

-Doug