Re: [ietf-dkim] Issues needing tracking

2006-06-09 06:41:45
On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 14:57 +0200, Eliot Lear wrote:
As a reminder, when you wish to raise a new issue, please indicate "new
issue" in the subject.

Douglas Otis wrote:
Issues not within tracking system:

H. Otis, g= template            Jabber Status: review on list
http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q2/003762.html

Now Issue 1292.

J. Otis, i= parameter        Jabber Status: review on list
http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q2/003762.html

Same message same issue.

Sorry, I had copied this link from the agenda. Here is the correction again.

http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q2/003763.html

L. Otis, signature expiration    Missed on agenda due to time and
neglected.
http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q2/003765.html

This is not a new issue, and has been covered at great length.

This issue only relates to the RECOMMENDED recommendation.  This change
is recommending OPTIONAL instead, as there is no practical means to use
this parameter safely as described.  Do you recall that being covered?

Ticket 1290:             Is in error.  It should reference:
http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q2/003831.html

Thank you.  I have closed 1290 and opened 1293 to reflect this.

Thank you.

-Doug