Re: [ietf-dkim] issue with relaxed body canonicalization?

2006-06-10 08:24:20
At 1:36 PM -0700 6/9/06, Michael Thomas wrote:
I have the ability to sign with a relaxed body, but I don't have any
data as to whether it makes any difference -- simple _seems_ to be
working pretty well though. Maybe this would be a good thing to
just leave in and decide to remove at draft standard time?

In security protocols, it is generally a bad thing to include in options that take a fair amount of processing and that are not well-tested. If non one has a proven use case for this option, it would be better to remove it now.