Re: [ietf-dkim] new issue: more details of key record format in base

2006-07-07 14:31:20
It seems to me that the intent is to create keys in the manner shown in Appendix C. Since that contains the modulus, it seems like we should just drop all mention of the modulus --- it's just not relevant in this context.

I would like to check with Jon Callas first, just to make sure, since I think I got that wording from him. He may have had something in particular in mind. Or I may just be misremembering.

eric