Re: [ietf-dkim] Status of -base after working-group last call

2006-07-26 08:21:03
Arvel Hathcock wrote:

> Now that WGLC is over, Eric, Stephen, and I need to look at the issues
> list and status, and get the -base doc ready to send to the IESG.

I freely admit I'm a bit naive yet I can not help but think we've crossed a significant milestone here. After base is approved, where's the party going to be :)

I've volunteered my house here in SF, but you all would have to squirrel up the courage to trade the threat of earthquakes off of hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms,
heat waves (!) and all the rest.

      Mike