Re: [ietf-dkim] I sign nothing / only only 3rd party / some mail

2006-08-01 21:55:42
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:29:21 -0700 Michael Thomas <mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Is there any discovery related requirement here other than the "must
complete
in deterministic number of steps" one that we all seem to agree on?

Just a nit, I would have thought it would have been complete in no more
than a deterministic number of steps?

Scott K