[ietf-dkim] SSP - Sender Signing Policy archived discussions

2006-08-03 03:13:31
All,

You might remember these, but there is a rich set of old threads where
policy requirements, suggestions, scenarios, 3rd party and other variations
of domain vs ISP policy considerations were bounced around.

I thought it might help to peruses some of these with the new hindsight, the
DKIM-BASE near ratisfaction, we have today to help mold the SSP requirements
and design protocol.  Here are some of the threads:

SSP outbound signing policy
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-mailsig/2005-07/msg00596.html

dkim support for identity "assessment" mechanisms
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-mailsig/2005-07/msg00525.html

SSP - when to perform
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-mailsig/2005-07/msg00620.html

SSP - specifying the third-parties
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-mailsig/2005-07/msg00637.html

SSP - policy location compatibility with DK
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-mailsig/2005-07/msg00670.html

3rd party Signers - Definition/Usage
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/ietf-mailsig/2005-07/msg00683.html

DKIM Verification Algorithm