Re: [ietf-dkim] Requirements clarification/addition: DKIM Signing Complete should include designated third parties

2006-08-09 20:03:09

Tony Hansen wrote:
!! arrival of a piece of unsigned, damaged in transit mail, or if
a RFC2822.From sender policy exists which specifies authoritative
domain(s), a mail signed by an entity other than described in the sender
policy.

add RFC2822.Sender

Let's try an exercise:

Why?

How is the information expected to get used?  Why do we believe it will be
useful?  Do we have any indication that it will actually get used (that way, or
any other)?

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking