Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP Responsibility Delegation - Security Concerns

2006-08-19 16:29:21
Hector Santos wrote:

So let's send this from mailinglist.com through their authorized
submission server:

From: president(_at_)company(_dot_)com
Sender: mailinglist.com

First, the presumption here is that president(_at_)company(_dot_)com has
subscribed to
some mailing list where he should now be very aware the door is wide open to
exploitations.
Does anybody else agree with this statement? I'm fairly certain that my president (or even the Resident for that matter) is decidedly unaware, and I can't imagine a universe in which mine or any other would be aware of such a threat. Since this threat does not exist with the NS delegation method, my president could remain
in unaware bliss which seems like as it should be.

      Mike