RE: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt] comments first glance

2006-08-31 18:11:57
2.8 I'm not sure suspicious is the right adjective here, perhaps
non-conforming/conforming might be a better terminology.
"I might be suspicious of a non-conforming signature."
Thanks,

Bill Oxley
Messaging Engineer
Cox Communications, Inc.
Alpharetta GA

bill(_dot_)oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave Crocker
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:29 PM
To: IETF-DKIM
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt]

TXT and HTML versions are also available at
<http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-dkim.htm>.

d/

Jim Fenton wrote:
FYI, an updated version of the Allman/Delany/Fenton SSP draft is now
available.  The changes from -01 are fairly extensive; see the summary
of changes near the end of the document.

-Jim

directories.

      Title           : DKIM Sender Signing Practices
      Author(s)       : E. Allman, et al.
      Filename        : draft-allman-dkim-ssp-02.txt
      Pages           : 18
      Date            : 2006-8-31

--

   Dave Crocker