Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Role of Sender header as signing domain

2006-12-07 13:04:16

Folks,

Please look at the archive for numerous examples of threads
like this, that, like this, go nowhere.

I sort-of admire the energy to keep doing this, but it makes
no progress and, in this context, is therefore futile.

At this stage of the WG's progress, I think we are only
interested in specific suggested changes to ssp-reqs, and
we are not interested in repeats of the various positions
of the various folks.

And at this point, we are absolutely not interested in
suggested changes to dkim-base.

So, can we please get back on-topic or just say nothing,
where that's appropriate (and my thanks to all those who've
not, or only very slightly, taken the bait:-)

To repeat, specific changes to ssp-reqs are on-topic for now,
very little else is.

Thanks,
Stephen.