Re: [ietf-dkim] Configuring "unacceptable" domains

2007-02-21 11:48:24
On Wednesday 21 February 2007 13:29, Douglas Otis wrote:
On Feb 21, 2007, at 7:01 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Barry Leiba wrote:
The DKIM base draft has been updated and submitted.  The changes
are minimal, comprising response to IESG review and some XML
updates intended to smooth the rfc-editor review.

And the -base-10 draft is now on its way to the RFC editor queue,
[1] having passed IESG review.  Many thanks to everyone who worked
to get this done.  And now we just wait for the RFC editor
process, and the RFC number for the Proposed Standard.

And get active on SSP again. (Or should I cancel the Prague meeting
slot? So far we've little to discuss it seems.)

Devote some time resolving how DKIM verifiers should configure
"unlikely" or "unacceptable" domains.  Is there a recommended format
for the list?  Perhaps this list could be called the Minimal Domain
Depth (MDD) or something.  Should this list preclude known second and
third level domains, or just TLDs?  Should this list be handled by
IANA?  If so, there should be a corresponding draft.

Is this in the DKIM-base or -ssp requirements drafts?  What paragraph please?

Scott K