Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed 1368 wording draft 1

2007-03-02 11:00:35

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
Sounds good to me.

It seems to me that on the requirements side, IF people are OK with my
statement of the problem then there are three main responses that people might
have:

1) The requirement is an absolute necessity
2) It is something that may be necessary but falls short of being essential
3) There is no case in which satisfying the requirement is useful to any party

So far I see people stating that (3) is the case but only providing arguments
which support (2).

Rather than doing a binary strawpoll I would like to see a distinction made
between these cases.

A ternary strawpoll is no problem.

S.