Re: [ietf-dkim] Today's jabber notes...

2007-03-02 11:27:10
Done as requested.

Have a good weekend.

Stephen Farrell wrote:

This mail is for Eliot's benefit so he can officially close
stuff in the tracker.

Eliot the "       - CLOSE" bits are the ones you want

1356, 1357, 1362, 1363: Mike to check with Dave Crocker that
      these can now be safely CLOSED.
        - CLOSE
1360: CLOSED barring list objections
        - CLOSE
1364: Mike to check with Dave again, thinks this can be CLOSED.
        - CLOSE
1365: Eric to check on list if we have consensus to drop 5.3 requirement 2,
        - CLOSE
1383: CLOSED - we decided that in San Diego
        - CLOSE
1386: Not clear what the requirement is - Mike to mail PHB asking for
      clarification
        - CLOSE - PHB's suggested text to be included in -03 & poll WG
          thereafter
1398: Eric to raise this on the list - want clarification from Frank
    - CLOSE (?)
1399: Mike to add a requirement like "the protocol MUST be crystal
      clear as to when SSP must be invoked" and then CLOSE this
    - TBD so still OPEN
1402: Stephen to raise on the list & add to Prague agenda
    - OPEN
1408: Jabberers wanted to CLOSE this one with no change
    - CLOSE

There's been a lot of list traffic recently so if folks could
check I've not made a mistake there that'd be good.

Stephen.

Stephen Farrell wrote:

..attached. Please check to see if something you care about
was discussed since there weren't enough people present
to be confident of rough consensus.

Stephen.