WGLC on ssp-reqs (was: Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-03.txt)

2007-03-08 14:11:12

So this is the start workging group last call on this, to
end at the end of the Prague meeting week, i.e. on March
23rd.

As before, if you want your comments tracked remember to
make that clear and start a new thread for substantive
comments.

Also, the more comments we can get in before the WG slot
in Prague the better - so please try to have this read
and your comments submitted before the end of next week
if you can.

Regards,
Stephen.

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for a DKIM Signing Practices Protocol
        Author(s)       : M. Thomas
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-03.txt
        Pages           : 24
        Date            : 2007-3-8

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) provides a cryptographic mechanism
   for domains to assert responsibility for the messages they handle.  A
   related mechanism will allow an administrator to publish various
   statements about their DKIM signing practices.  This document defines
   requirements for this mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then "get draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-03.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Send a message to:
        mailserv(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.