Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt

2007-06-20 10:21:17

Couple of quick notes on that:

1. Thanks to Jim for getting it out before his vacation.

2. Since he's on vacation we might have to wait if we've
"why'd you do that..." questions, though other authors
are about.

3. Remember that this is a -00 I-D so don't treat it as
if its written in store. OTOH, concrete alternatives are
much better than just criticising - we have after all
been chatting about this for ages already.

S.

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of
the IETF.

Title : DKIM Sender Signing Practices
        Author(s)       : E. Allman, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt
        Pages           : 19
        Date            : 2007-06-18
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) defines a domain-level
authentication framework for email using public-key cryptography and
key server technology to permit verification of the source and
contents of messages by either Mail Transport Agents (MTAs) or Mail
User Agents (MUAs).  The primary DKIM protocol is described in
[RFC4871].
This document describes the records that senders may use to advertise
how they sign their outgoing mail, and how verifiers should access
and interpret those results.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to i-d-announce-request(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
to change your subscription settings.
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt".
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail. Send a message to:
        mailserv(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt".
NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.
Internet-Draft.