Re: Fwd: Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt

2007-06-29 08:44:05
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:00:02 +0100, <Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
wrote:

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-00.txt

But that URL does not seem to work, and I cannot find it at my usual
mirror (ftp.nordu.net). Please can somebody fix it?

Yes. Its somehow gotten marked as expired, probably due to the
new I-D submission tool (this draft was one of the guinea pigs
for that).

You can see it from the tools page listing for DKIM [1].

I've mailed to try get it fixed, dunno where that's at.

S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/