[ietf-dkim] Authentication-Results: header draft

2007-11-08 15:36:07
I just sent this off to ietf-822 and MAAWG's "techincal" list. Once more mentioning it here as well. Hoping to hand it off to our IETF AD soon.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:32:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com>
To: ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Authentication-Results: header draft

I have a draft for a new RFC2822-style header to be used to convey e-mail authentication results between MTAs and user agents. The draft has been undergoing evolution and review for some time now and I'd like to open it up to a wider audience now in hopes of handing it off to the IETF area director soon to begin the RFC process. The latest version is available here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header/

Discussion about it takes place on a mailing list referenced toward the bottom of that draft. Feel free to send feedback to me directly or (preferably) by joining the list and discussing it there.

--
msk(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com