[ietf-dkim] draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-01 posted

2007-12-18 18:39:35
The secretariat appears to be catching up, and the DKIM reporting draft I discussed at the Vancouver WG meeting is now available for review and discussion.

Having talked to the co-authors of the ARF draft, it's likely that I can just get that draft modified to add what is needed to make this a reality, so part of this draft might be moved over to that one. I'm going to begin looking at INCH as well.

I'd be fine with this becoming a WG document rather than an individual one, but I'm also happy to see it through myself if the WG isn't interested in supporting it at this time.