Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Issue 1530 - replace use of term "suspicious"

2007-12-18 23:36:29
Hector,

+1 for "Whatever" as the descriptive term.

hahahahaha!

So much for getting the "easy issues" out of the way. :-)

Bingo.  We are wasting time on what I think is an extraordinary
superficial issue.  Jim's original term "Suspicious" was defined within
the document, and did not in itself mean that the message was a forgery
- just that extra care is needed.  I wonder whether there really is a
developer who would be confused by the term and not know what to do.  If
so, please explain why you are confused by the text.

Eliot