Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1530 - replace use of term "suspicious"

2007-12-18 10:57:04

While "exception" can work for me personal, I don't see it as a good
candidate for replacing suspicious.   We might as will say "SSP Fault"
or "SSP Failure".

My pennies of course.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos, CTO

We agree on most things... and this isn't one of them ;-)

I believe a better word for what you are describing is an anomaly -
which can lead to an exception. But exceptions can be specifically and
purposefully placed whereas anomalies cannot (as far as I know).
 Maybe it is just the word the "Blue Screen Of Death" uses that everyone hates.
However, I still believe the using the word "exception" would be accurate.

My point in providing the thesaurus link was that I didn't believe
that this should take up too much of our time.
Semantics - Pick a word or make one up, let's get on with more important things.

Regards,
Damon Sauer