[ietf-dkim] Re: New Issue: SSP Restrictive Policies Recommendation for an RFC 4871 update

2008-01-03 02:59:08
Hector Santos wrote:

If we don't wish to consider this now, I can see an I-D proposing an
update to RFC 4871 to add the SSP=strict|all tag.  Is that the better
approach?

I still don't see how adding the SSP info to DKIM records could help
receivers confronted with an unsigned mail.  Why would the receiver
prefer to get the DKIM info when what he needs is the SSP info ?  Or
do you propose to integrate SSP wholesale into DKIM, no separate SSP
at all ?

 Frank