Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: overview document does not mention message validity

2008-03-19 19:26:01
None here, either.

Al

On 3/19/08, MH Michael Hammer (5304) <MHammer(_at_)ag(_dot_)com> wrote:
No objections here.

 Mike

 -----Original Message-----
 From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
 [mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave Crocker
 Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:00 PM
 To: J D Falk
 Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
 Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: overview document does not mention
 message validity

 J D Falk wrote:
 >> Here's core question with this sort of overview:  It can include too
 >> much tutorial about basic technology, rather than focusing on the
 >> specifics of the technology it is meant to describe.  Some pedagogy
 is
 >> needed, but how much?
 >
 > I've been noticing that data integrity (much better term, thanks) is
 > often forgotten when discussing DKIM, yet it's clearly very important
 > some senders.  Section 2 is basically "what will DKIM do for me?" --
 so
 > I think it should be included there.

 point taken.

 does anyone object to the proposed change?

 d/

 --

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking

Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com
News, stats, info, and commentary on blacklists: http://www.dnsbl.com
My personal website: http://www.aliverson.com   --   Chicago, IL, USA
Remove "lists" from my email address to reach me faster and directly.