Re: [ietf-dkim] domain existence check

2008-05-22 15:49:36
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 4:50 PM, J D Falk <jdfalk(_at_)returnpath(_dot_)net>
wrote:
On 22/05/2008 10:03, "John Levine" <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> wrote:

So I like Arvel and Wietse's approach, say to do it but don't try to
define it since any definition would be wrong.  Other thoughts?

I'm confused.  Arvel and Wietse's approach seems to make perfect sense to
me, but some other very smart people who I also have a lot of respect for
are disagreeing with them...so I have to assume that I'm missing something.

Most of the thread about it involved people disagreeing with Doug about
entirely unrelated issues, so it's very difficult to determine what the
actual arguments are.  Could someone please summarize, perhaps with
suggested solutions to allow us to move forward?

+1

Regards,
Al

--