Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE: clarification to A.4 on third party senders

2008-06-05 22:15:28
Ellen, All,

Before I open an issue for non-normative text in an Appendix, could you
please contact the authors and ask them to make it?

Eliot

Siegel, Ellen wrote:
I'd like to restore a clarification that was in previous versions of the
spec but seems to be missing from the current version.

In section A.4 (Third Party Senders), change the existing text

"... on behalf of a designated author domain..." to

"... on behalf of a designated author or author domain..."

Ellen

Ellen Siegel
Principal Technologist
Constant Contact
Email: esiegel(_at_)constantcontact(_dot_)com