Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D.kucherawy-dkim-reporting

2008-06-16 06:41:44

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
ADSP isn't a published draft yet.  When it publishes, I'll update.

It's Monday.  Monday is perfect for nit-picking, since it's potential for
ruining an entire week is the best:

    One should not say "published" for a draft, but if one were to say it, in
fact an ADSP draft is indeed published.

    But it has not been declared a working group document.

    However the working group consensus has already been declared for the term
"ADSP" so citing it in another document could go either way.

That's almost three nits, and I only started out intending one.

No need to thank me.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker