[ietf-dkim] DKIM Reputations available in DNS

2008-09-05 13:55:29
Hi,

at http://www.dkim-reputation.org we currently use the incoming spam identities
to send ARF reports to DKIM signing ISPs who like to be informed about spam
accounts inside their email domains:
--> tell me if you like to get those reports for your DKIM domain(s) too

In addition I published the reputation data in a DNS zone, details are
described at http://www.agitos.de/dkim-reputation.org-dns-data.html

The vision in a nutshell: in my understanding this project prepares for the use
of positive reputation (that might have to be secured by bonds on the signing
domain level) and could become more trustworthy if it is run by
- a non-commercial association
- with well known members of (competing) companies in the email industry
Any feedback about these efforts is appreciated.

Best regards,
Florian

===

Agitos Websolutions
Florian Sager, Bernhard Heindl und Christian Heindl GbR
Stifterstrasse 16, 83026 Rosenheim

Telefon: 089/45867554
Telefax: 089/45867555
Support: support(_at_)agitos(_dot_)de